Wednesday, June 9, 2010

let's get busy

hey yo

this week sgt busy.got two submissions need to be done by this week.pergi sana sini.call sana sini.makan sana sini.mengurat sana sini.macam2 lagi lah.there are some decisions i have to make too.a big one.

and the boyfriend keep on asking when can we see each other.soon,baby.soon.ok.i miss u too,by the way.

the clients keep on calling (biaselah client kan suke bg kerja last minutes,pastu nk cepat je.suka push2 lak tu) and sometimes when i'm not in the right mood or being too damn busy,i won't answer their calls.not being rude.because i've been telling them the exact date when will i submit to them,so why so jumpy or gelabah2?don't you guys understand the simple english?and don't u guys understand the date format?and normally,i will keep to my promise.when i say it will be ready in June,it will be,ok.

please stop acting like u r my boss or something to update me from time to time.i will call u when i'm finish.thats my job,and my scope of works,please don't worry about it.plus,i have a lot of other things to do too.mane yg dtg awal,i will do that first.first things first la kan.kalau u nk cepat sgt,go and find somebody else.sayonara!

my last monday's phone conversation with my client;

si gelabah: so,how was it? tolong la,i nk urgent.
me: mr.gelabah,for ur info,i ade dua tangan je.u baru bagitau,then u nk cepat.u kene tggu la.
si gelabah:ok la.ok..please ar..if x proceed,nanti building cf pending.
me: (like i care?sape suruh u last minit buat kerja,pastu u nk susahkan i)ni dlm hati je la.heh
me:ok, i try la.tp this friday i can promise u.

and the day after?dia terus keep on calling.tension wey.

so,now i'm struggling doing it.for the sake of mr.gelabah.

harap maklum.
"LIKE IT OR NOT,BEAR WITH IT"

No comments:

Post a Comment