Thursday, June 3, 2010

are you there yet?

hello.

last night we had a blast on the movie's seat while watching Letters to Juliet.cite tu ok la.very romantic.sweet.nice.and funny a bit.the hero is an eye candy.with snobbish british accent which makes me turned on *blush blush*
here are the scenes i managed to capture during watching the movie (sempat lagi kan?yela,kitorang dpt seat tgh2)

sophie with victor,her fiance

sophie with charlie,my eye candy : )

eh lupe pulak,before we hit the seat,we had dinner dulu.

the yummy lecka lecka.mmg leka kitorang mkn.

got myself a nockies.

her's.she said its tawar.

mine.x sedap.hanyir.maybe menu my friend is nasi tawar.and mine is kueytiaw hanyir.win-win.

after movie,terus balik.penat lah.masing2 pakai baju keja.melekit2.so,charlie was my last night's eye candy.and for today,this human being really captured my eyes;

i dun care what u want to say,because he's enrique.but,i cant deny that he looks so darn cute in here.
and he looks huggable too.rase nak peluk2 je.


"ITCHY"

No comments:

Post a Comment