Friday, May 28, 2010

wesak day

Friday 28 May 2010 10am

hi all

to me,today is not wesak day.today is sesak day.u know why?because now i'm in my @%^&*()# office.i'm so sesak nafas and sesak hati skg ni.why in the world am i here? because of this,i cant join my family's holidaying in Kuching.they left me here.i still remember the last few days my mom checked on me to reconfirm either i'm going or not ;

mom: jum la Ti.ikut pi sawak.(yes,u read me rite.it is Ti.my petty name at home)
me:keje la mak wesak ni.lgpun duit talak.
mom:ala,ayah blanjer.bukan kuar duit pun.wesak tu mintak la cuti.
me:xleh.byk submission nk kene buat.huhu
mom:ok then,mak suh akak call KLIA.kanselkan nama Ti.
me: (dalam hati:alaaa...dh booked ke..alaa...nak pegi..nk pegi...)

so,dats the story of the pitiful child like me.
so,patut kan i geram.bengang.benci dan menyampah kenapa i kene keja time public hol.its not like i'm being paid double or tripple.i'm being paid like normal days.yes! u read me rite again! damn my boss.
but its been 3 years i'm stucked in here.heh..and never apply to other places anymore since then.because i'm comfortable here.its not like i'm goyang2 kaki or whatsoever.i'm damn bz.a lot of tasks.projects.submissions.meetings.clients yg x pernah ensem.i'm just ok with it.blend with it.so yeah,its been 3 freaking years without cuti yg sepatutnye.sbb cuti i sikit je kt cni.so got certain public hol yg being ignored by my boss.but for now,its ok la.bukan x biase kan.huhu.
tp bile mengenangkan kemeriahan dan kegirangan my family trip to my uncle's at kuching,mestila sedihkan.
even mr.H pun balik kpg.ade kenduri arwah.he insisted to teman me at kl.worrying about me being here alone.and also worrying i'm in kl without him here spying on me.gosh! i'm a grown up already,ok.i can take care of myself.(yeay,my bf is out of town!)

nasib baik ade my besties kt kl yg x balik kpg.so,they gonna sleepover at my place dis saturday.yeay.slumber party jom!(at least terubat la skit ke'frust'an x dpt join my family kan)

oklah.better start doing my work lah memandangkan today i'm freaking working.damn my boss again.
shit.
sorry cant help it.if u dun like what u r reading,then stop.its just me.bear with me.

for today;

"AMARAH"

1 comment:

  1. ko mesti dah kurus sbb bertambah sibuk skg (ayat sedapkan ati ko)

    ReplyDelete