Tuesday, October 12, 2010

the virgin suicide

alright.
not that i'm going to kill myself or something.its the movie i watched last night.ulang2 tgk.mmg best.you guys should go and buy the dvd.gila suicide! my first time watching it during my high school years back then.
last night,i slept with the lights on.thanks to mr.H for the contributions.he called me last night and told me all these scary ghost stories about his place currently.my weakness: when i just watched or heard about ghost stories,i will turn on the light during my sleep untill dawn.i cant help it.i've tried to be brave to sleep through the dark,but i failed.i keep on imagining things.
                                 sometimes,i even imagine 'it' sits on the tv or 'it' is the standing lamp itself.haha.mmg cracked kan?

ok,enough about it.lets talk about my weekend.or,i'll just let the pics do the talking.
                                 these was taken during last thursday,all four of us had dinner at chan.
                                


and the next one was my saturday and sunday.we went swimming at putrajaya.and went to tounge in chic at ttdi plaza.
                                the professional swimmers(esp.lish.mmg 'laju' die berenang).lish,intan and aiza.

                                                     later that night,i went to noodle station to have dinner with sarah.
                                                    this is the best fried koeytiaw in the world.i love it.the price really worth the taste but not the quantity.sikit kan?
                                          by looking at it now,my stomach aches.berkeroncong.
and on sunday,we went for the tea time at auntie kopitiam.


so,thats it.bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. serious weh...muka aku mcm dubuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. dubuk tu ape lish?kalau dubur aku memang arif. and to farah: kenapa ko nak kena takut dgn hantu?sesungguhnye diri ko jauh lebih hamis dan menakutkan dari hantu

    ReplyDelete