Friday, October 1, 2010

random

hello people.

today is friday.yeah bebeh.x sabarnye nak balik rumah.then off to meet my sweet lil princess (biru mukaku).see you baby.and tomorrow lish and I will be heading to the south.to meet new people.new people for me and then,might be new people for lish too.who knows kan lish? hehe.text me if u have no idea what i'm talking about.i have other plans.*wink*
last wednesday i watched magika worth rm6.yeah.u heard me rite.magika.not bad la jugak sbnrnye.lepas ni plan nk tgk wall street.aritu wall street tix sold out.
mr.H is ok.sweet and nice to me all the time.but pity him that he has to stay soooo far away from his beloved ones.and by that, i mean his family and of course la me.he's still nervously waiting for his application nak pindah kl.cian mr.H.hope everything will be fine.
kalau approved,terpaksa la terus bakar t-shirt "yeay!my bf is out of town!"

thats all for now.nothing interesting.bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment