Thursday, October 14, 2010

a story to tell

There’s this girl walking down the street and stumbled upon a friend named Kelly.

Minka: hey Kelly! what are you doing here? (she’s too excited till cant control her tone of enthusiasm )
Kelly: I’m sorry.do I know you? (she stays rigid)
Minka: its me,dear friend.minka! (blushed already)
Kelly: uh huh. (no response)
Minka: we went to school together.remember? west Beverly high.
Kelly: I hope I went there. I’ve heard a lot of cool people went there.
Minka: what do you mean? What are you trying to say..your name’s Kelly, right?
Kelly: nope. (and this time, she’s smiling)
Minka: then who are you?
Kelly: I am Minka, you moron. (she flashes her lopsided grin)

Minka just stood there, in front of the boutique’s mirror inside the fitting room. Much to her horror, there’s no one there except her.

2 comments: