Friday, July 30, 2010

fill in the blank

we watched salt yesterday.and the day before we watched the sorcerer's apprentice.both were fantastic.i love them both.
but still,something is missing. its not the movies.maybe its me.
tonight i'm off to the north.with my beloved mom and sister.i will be driving my tyra.my dad will be following us on the next day, separately.hopefully the journey will take my mind off something, for a while.or can i say,for good?
gosh.please dont think about something stupid and something that i'm gonna regret for.stop doing that.
i have told you before,i cant cope with this situation anymore.i'm just weak.i have tried.and still trying.

mr.H 3g'ed me last night.i just hope he will stop doing that.thank you and i love you.
"THE HARDEST THING IS TO LOOK AT YOU AND SMILE"

1 comment:

  1. so..how's the pond?better than peace huh??

    ReplyDelete